Даріо Срна повертається у «Шахтар»

Колишній капітан футбольного клубу «Шахтар» (Донецьк) Даріо Срна завершив виступи в італійському «Кальярі» і повертається в «Шахтар», де приєднається до тренерського штабу Луїша Каштру, повідомила у четвер прес-служба «гірників».

«Даріо виступав у складі «оранжево-чорних» з 2003 до 2018 року і встановив абсолютний рекорд клубу за кількістю ігор. За 15 років в «Шахтарі» Срна провів 536 матчів і забив 49 голів, завоювавши з командою 26 трофеїв: Кубок УЄФА, 10 чемпіонських, 7 Кубків і 8 суперкубків України», – йдеться в повідомленні.

За даними прес-служби «Шахтаря», завтра відбудеться презентація нового головного тренера «Шахтаря» Луїша Каштру, після чого на запитання журналістів також відповість і Даріо Срна.

12 червня футбольний клуб «Шахтар» (Донецьк) підписав на 2 роки контракт з португальським тренером, 57-річним Луїшем Каштру.

Каштру 33-й тренер в історії «Шахтаря».

 

 


US Lawmakers Tell Trump:- No Iran War Without Congressional Approval

A top State Department official is assuring Congress the United States is not seeking war with Iran.  But congressional Democrats worry that escalating tensions with the Islamic Republic will give the Trump administration an excuse to enter into a military conflict – and they warn President Trump must respect Congress’ constitutional power to declare war. VOA’s congressional reporter Katherine Gypson has details.


Trump Confers Medal of Freedom to Reagan-Era Economist

U.S. President Donald Trump has conferred the nation’s highest civilian honor on a Reagan era economist who helped popularize the notion that tax cuts pay for themselves through faster economic growth.  He awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Arthur Laffer in a ceremony Wednesday at the White House. The controversial economist is hailed by the Republicans but, as VOA Zlatica Hoke reports, many dispute the theory he promotes.


Audit: Costs, Delays Build for Boeing’s NASA Rocket, Capsule

NASA’s flagship space launch system being built by Boeing is taking years longer than expected with cost overruns of nearly $2 billion, an audit found Wednesday, raising questions about meeting a goal of returning humans to the moon by 2024.

The General Accounting Office (GAO) identified $1.8 billion in cost overruns, including $800 million that NASA obscured in previous reports on its Space Launch System (SLS), the rocket and capsule that will eventually take humans back to the moon.

The issues around the rocket’s development, led by Boeing Co, mean that the first launch of the SLS originally scheduled for late 2017 could be delayed until June 2021.

Boeing’s space division restructured the SLS leadership team in 2018 and early 2019 to adjust to the program challenges and simplified its manufacturing process, Boeing spokesman Jerry Drelling said.

“No one is building a rocket like this, and we’re creating a very in-depth database for all future rockets,” he said.

The Trump administration directed NASA in March to land humans on the lunar surface by 2024, part of a broader program called Artemis that will use the moon as a staging ground for eventual missions to Mars.

The accelerated timeline, four years faster than originally planned, is likely to cost $20 billion to $30 billion over the next five years, NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine said in an interview with CNN last week.

Shifting costs

The $1.8 billion cost overrun was nearly double what NASA reported to its inspector general in 2018 for SLS and the Orion capsule — the crew pod built by Lockheed Martin that will launch atop the rocket — the report said.

“NASA’s reporting of cost data for the SLS and Orion programs is not fully transparent,” it said.

NASA obscured the full cost growth of the SLS program by shifting roughly $800 million to future SLS missions to downplay the cost of the initial mission, the GAO report said.

Officials from NASA and Boeing also underestimated the manufacturing complexity of the “core stage” of four attached rocket engines, which could increase the cost and cause delays of two years or more, the report said.

Cost overruns, award fees

Despite the cost overruns, NASA has awarded Boeing at least $146 million and Lockheed $87 million in “award fees” to stay on schedule, but “the programs have not always achieved overall desired outcomes,” the report said. The space agency agreed to the report’s recommendation to re-evaluate its incentive system.

NASA’s associate administrator for human spaceflight and operations, William Gerstenmaier, said in a response to the GAO’s report that the audit “does not acknowledge NASA is constructing some of the most sophisticated hardware ever built.” A NASA spokeswoman declined further comment.


Організатори «Київпрайду» повідомили про напад на відвідувачів їх заходу

Організатори «Київправду» 19 червня повідомили про напад на відвідувачів їх заходу. Про це повідомляється на сторінці «Київпрайду» у Facebook.

«Нам стало відомо про декілька нападів на відвідувачів та відвідувачок заходів в рамках «Київпрайду». За можливості, викликайте таксі та їдьте до безпечного місця. Якщо ви їдете на метро, пересідайте на найлюдніших станціях. Не ходіть одні. Ми дуже просимо не гуляти Подолом. Бережіть себе!» – мовиться у повідомленні.

У Facebook пишуть, що група невідомих напала на групу людей, які поверталися з прем’єри фільму «Не ховай очей 2. Наші в США», яка проходила в центрі «Ізоляція».

«Скоріше за все, найманці мали команду від кураторів не атакувати біля будівлі «Ізоляції», тому простежили за групою до станції метро Контрактова площа, де і відбувся напад», – зазначила мисткиня Олександра Кроліковська. Вона додала, що одного з постраждалих били ногами, а двом дівчатам розпилили в очі сльозогінний газ. «Якщо враховувати всі деталі нападу, очевидно, що злочин був cкоєний на ґрунті ненависті», – впевнена Кроліковська.

Протягом цього тижня у Києві відбувають заходи, приурочені до «Київпрайд-2019». Основна подія – Марш рівності, запланований на 23 червня.


Дружина Медведчука збільшила частку в нафтовому бізнесі в Росії і змінила бізнес-партнера

Вона контролює вже не 50, а 61% російської компанії «НЗНП Трейд», яка бурить нафтові свердловини в Ханти-Мансійському автономному окрузі Росії


Trump’s UN Envoy nominee Defends Climate Record

President Donald Trump’s nominee to be the next U.S. envoy to the United Nations is defending her record on climate change, saying it is a “real risk to our planet” that must be addressed.
 
Kelly Knight Craft tells the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on  Wednesday she believes human behavior has contributed to climate change and she’ll push countries to deal with it. Democrats are expected to question her about comments she made doubting the cause and severity of climate change. Democrats are also concerned about possible conflicts of interest as she holds extensive investments in fossil fuels.
 
Craft is currently U.S. ambassador to Canada and would be first major political donor to occupy the U.N. post if confirmed.  Trump nominated her to replace Nikki Haley after his first choice withdrew from consideration.

 


Школярки з Донеччини отримали найвищий бал на ЗНО з української мови

200 балів з української мови та літератури отримали за результатами ЗНО Анастасія Денисенко і Софія Персань – керівник Донеччини


Democrats Interview Former Longtime Trump Aide Hope Hicks

Former top White House adviser Hope Hicks is refusing to answer questions related to her time in the White House in an interview with the House Judiciary Committee, according to several frustrated Democrats who have been in the meeting.

Less than an hour into the interview, part of the panel’s investigation into obstruction of justice and special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, Democrats said she was following White House orders to stay quiet about her time as an aide to President Donald Trump.

“She’s objecting to stuff that’s already in the public record,” said California Rep. Karen Bass. “It’s pretty ridiculous.”

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., called it “a farce.”

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., declined to comment on the substance of the interview so far, saying “all I’ll say is Ms. Hicks is answering questions put to her and the interview continues.”

In a letter Tuesday to Nadler, White House counsel Pat Cipollone wrote that Trump had directed Hicks not to answer questions “relating to the time of her service as a senior adviser to the president.”

Cipollone said Hicks, as one of Trump’s former senior advisers, is “absolutely immune” from compelled testimony with respect to her service to the president because of the separation of powers between the executive and legislative branches. The White House has similarly cited broad executive privilege with respect to many of the Democrats’ investigative demands, using the president’s power to withhold information to protect the confidentiality of the Oval Office decision-making process.

Democrats say they disagree that Hicks’ answers are covered by such immunity or privilege, especially since she has already cooperated with Mueller.

Jayapal said that at one point Hicks started to answer a question, and the lawyers jumped in and said “we’re starting executive.”

“Basically, she can say her name,” Jayapal said.

As Hicks spoke to the lawmakers, Trump tweeted that the investigation is “extreme Presidential Harassment.” He wrote that Democrats “are very unhappy with the Mueller Report, so after almost 3 years, they want a Redo, or Do Over.”

Hicks is expected to answer some questions about her time on Trump’s campaign, but it was unclear how cooperative she will be. Jayapal said she told lawmakers that she would tell the truth.

The interview marks the first time lawmakers are hearing from a person linked to Trump’s inner circle since the release of Mueller’s report. Obtaining the testimony Wednesday from Hicks, former White House communications director and a close and trusted former Trump aide, was a victory for the committee, given that Trump has broadly stonewalled their investigations and said he will fight “all of the subpoenas.” But given the White House orders, it is unclear how much new information Hicks will provide.

Testimony from witnesses such as Hicks is one step in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s methodical approach to investigating Trump. More than 60 lawmakers in her caucus — including around a dozen on the Judiciary Committee — have called for opening an impeachment inquiry, but she has said she wants committees to investigate first and come to a decision on impeachment later.

While Trump has continued to block their requests, Democrats have made some minor gains in recent weeks with Hicks’ appearance and the Justice Department’s agreeing to make some underlying evidence from Mueller’s report available to committee members.

The Judiciary panel wanted a higher-profile interview with Hicks, subpoenaing her for public testimony. But they agreed to the private interview after negotiations. A transcript of the session will be released in the days afterward.

The committee has also subpoenaed Hicks for documents, but she has only partially complied. She agreed to provide some information from her work on Trump’s campaign, but none from her time at the White House because of the administration’s objections.

Hicks was a key witness for Mueller, delivering important information to the special counsel’s office about multiple episodes involving the president. Mueller wrote in his 448-page report released in April that there was not enough evidence to establish a criminal conspiracy between Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia, but he said he could not exonerate Trump on obstruction of justice. The report examined several situations in which Trump attempted to influence or curtail Mueller’s investigation.

Democratic aides said they plan on asking Hicks about several of those episodes, including efforts to remove Mueller from the investigation, pressure on former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and the firing of FBI Director James Comey. The aides spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss their plans for the closed-door meeting.

FILE – Former FBI Director James Comey speaks to reporters on Capitol Hill in Washington, Dec. 17, 2018.

The aides said that lawmakers also plan to ask about Hicks’ knowledge of hush-money payments orchestrated by former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen to two women who claimed to have had affairs with Trump — the porn actress Stormy Daniels and model Karen McDougal. Trump has denied the allegations. Cohen is now serving three years in prison partly for campaign violations related to the payments.

The Democrats plan to use some of Hicks’ answers to those questions to inform a committee hearing with experts to review Mueller’s report on Thursday.

Republicans have strongly criticized the investigations and say they are unnecessary after Mueller spent two years reviewing the same material and talking to the same witnesses. Hicks has also been interviewed by the House and Senate intelligence committees more than a year ago as they investigated Russian election interference.

Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, top Republican on the committee, said Hicks’ appearance proves that Trump is not stonewalling Congress. And he said they could have probably heard from her sooner if they hadn’t taken “a scorched-earth approach to pursuing information” with subpoenas.


Після розслідування «Схем» АМКУ оштрафував компанії з орбіти депутата Микитася на понад 100 мільйонів

Антимонопольний комітет України оштрафував дві компанії з орбіти народного депутата та столичного забудовника Максима Микитася – «Північно-український будівельний альянс» і «Спецбуд-плюс» – за антиконкурентні узгоджені дії під час тендеру на будівництво Шулявської розв’язки в центрі Києва на загальну суму 112 мільйонів гривень із забороною брати участь у тендерах строком на три роки. Про це повідомляє журналіст Радіо Свобода.

Про участь цих двох компаній у тендері на реконструкцію Шулявської розв’язки у центрі Києва, розіграному з порушеннями, раніше розповідали журналісти програми «Схеми: корупція в деталях» (спільного проекту Радіо Свобода і телеканалу «UA:Перший») у розслідуванні «Навели мости».

Штраф для «Північно-українського будівельного альянсу» склав 56 мільйонів, на таку ж суму оштрафували «Спецбуд-Плюс». Представники обох цих компаній вже заявили, що оскаржуватимуть таке рішення Антимонопольного комітету.

​Раніше представники ТОВ «Північно-український будівельний альянс» заявляли, що штраф, накладений АМКУ, може заблокувати роботу компанії і зупинити реконструкцію Шулявського мосту. В Антимонопольному комітеті такі заяви «Альянсу» спростовують.

«Це маніпуляція, тому що прибуток кожної з цих компаній як «Спецбуд-Плюс», так і «Північно-українського будівельного альянсу» близько мільярда гривень – тобто чистий прибуток за 2018 рік. На будівництво у них є розрахунок, в тому числі на зарплату робітникам – ці всі гроші не стосуються їх чистого прибутку, тому жодні маніпуляції на кшталт «ми не зможемо будувати цей міст» – це неправда», – заявив голова Київського територіального відділення Антимонопольного комітету Олексій Хмельницький.

«До того ж, у них є можливість звернутись до нас із клопотанням про реструктуризацію виплати цього штрафу», – додав Хмельницький.

Розслідувати ймовірну змову на тендері щодо Шулявської розв’язки Антимонопольний комітет розпочав ще в серпні 2018 року – після виходу розслідування «Схем». Зокрема, у відомстві звернули увагу на різницю між пропозиціями фіналістів тендеру – «Спецбуд–плюс» і «Північно-український будівельний альянс» з орбіти народного депутата Максима Микитася – всього у тисячу гривень, а також на підроблений відгук-рекомендацію «Спецбуд-плюс» про успішне виконання схожого ремонту. Водночас, підкреслює Хмельницький, дві інші компанії через низку невідповідностей у документах до аукціону взагалі не допустили.

Окрім того, в Антимонопольному комітеті виявили, що IP-адреси, з яких компанії-фіналісти конкурсу «Спецбуд-плюс» та «Північно-український будівельний альянс» виходили на аукціон, належать одному провайдеру та майже ідентичні. Також в АМКУ встановили, що фірма «Спецбуд-плюс» надала переможцю безвідсоткову поворотну фінансову допомогу в розмірі 5 мільйонів гривень із строком повернення до 2023 року.

Раніше програма «Схеми» повідомляла, що до фінального аукціону на ремонт Шулявського мосту допустили дві фірми, які мають фінансові зв’язки з одним народним депутатом – Максимом Микитасем, а під час аукціону фірма із меншою ставкою через невідомі причини віддала свій перший крок. Це може свідчити про те, що компанії пов’язані між собою, а тендер був формальним, йдеться в розслідуванні.​

Максим Микитась у минулому відомий столичний забудовник, який, як фіксували «Схеми», літав разом із мером Києва Віталієм Кличком на одному чартерному літаку. Також Віталій Кличко публічно виступав на захист скандального будівництва фірми Микитася «Укрбуд» – «Сонячної Рів’єри».

Сам Кличко в коментарі «Схемам» заперечив зв’язки із Микитасем: «У мене товаришів немає (в тому), що стосується роботи Київської мерії».

На дані про те, що тендер відбувся із порушеннями, міський голова відповів так: «Якщо у вас є така інформація, звертайтеся до правоохоронних органів, це їхнє питання контролювати, щоб ні в якому разі не було корупційної складової. Я не можу слідкувати за кожним тендером, який проходить».

У лютому 2017 року обвалилася частина бетонної огорожі на Шулявському шляхопроводі. Як повідомили в «Київавтодорі», причинами обвалу мосту є пожежі, які сталися раніше біля шляхопроводу чи під ним, а також корозія бетону. Як заявив тоді міський голова, аварійним міст визнаний не був, однак були зафіксовані порушення правил експлуатації.



    $.99* .COM Domain! You be you with us!     Web Hosting $3.95